Bharathiar University, Coimbatore,Under Graduate Degree Programs : BCA Syllabus – Semester II – C++ Programming Lab
(For the candidates to be admitted from the academic year 2003-2004 onwards)
1. Simple Air-line Ticket reservation using linked list.
2. Simple line editor using linked list.
3. Adding, large floating – point numbers using stacks. Extend this program to other arithmetic Operations such as – , * and /.
4. To convert a number from decimal notation to a number expressed in a number system whose base is a number between 2 and 9, Using stacks and queues.
5. Binary Search – Insertion, Deletion.
6. To accept arithmetic expression written in Prefix (Policy) notations, build an expression tree and then traverse the tree to evaluate the expression.
7. Functions for inserting, deleting a node in a threaded tree in which threads are put only in the leaves.
8. Functions to count the number of nodes in a Binary tree, number of leaves, number of right children and Height of the tree and to check whether the tree is perfectly balanced.
9. Depth-First Traversal in trees.
10. Deletion of nodes in a binary tree by merging and copying.
11. Sorting Techniques: Insertion, Selection, Quick sort, Heap sort.
Comment for Bharathiar University, Coimbatore,Under Graduate Degree Programs : BCA Syllabus – Semester II – C++ Programming Lab
c++ program on university management system
plzz send it on my account recently…